FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- A Fairfield man will spend six years in prison for sexually assaulting two underage teenage girls, according to ctnews.com.
Michael T. Ferguson, 26, of Grove Street, was sentenced on Friday, Aug. 1, in state Superior Court in Bridgeport to 12 years in prison, suspended after six years, and followed by 10 years of probation, ctnews.com said. Ferguson must register as a sex offender.
Ferguson said he never used force but pleaded guilty to second-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Fairfield To Celebrate 375th Anniversary With Grand Gala
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus