FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- A Fairfield man will spend six years in prison for sexually assaulting two underage teenage girls, according to ctnews.com.
Michael T. Ferguson, 26, of Grove Street, was sentenced on Friday, Aug. 1, in state Superior Court in Bridgeport to 12 years in prison, suspended after six years, and followed by 10 years of probation, ctnews.com said. Ferguson must register as a sex offender.
Ferguson said he never used force but pleaded guilty to second-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders