FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- A Fairfield man will spend six years in prison for sexually assaulting two underage teenage girls, according to ctnews.com.
Michael T. Ferguson, 26, of Grove Street, was sentenced on Friday, Aug. 1, in state Superior Court in Bridgeport to 12 years in prison, suspended after six years, and followed by 10 years of probation, ctnews.com said. Ferguson must register as a sex offender.
Ferguson said he never used force but pleaded guilty to second-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm