FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- A Fairfield man will spend six years in prison for sexually assaulting two underage teenage girls, according to ctnews.com.
Michael T. Ferguson, 26, of Grove Street, was sentenced on Friday, Aug. 1, in state Superior Court in Bridgeport to 12 years in prison, suspended after six years, and followed by 10 years of probation, ctnews.com said. Ferguson must register as a sex offender.
Ferguson said he never used force but pleaded guilty to second-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community