FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- A Fairfield man will spend six years in prison for sexually assaulting two underage teenage girls, according to ctnews.com.
Michael T. Ferguson, 26, of Grove Street, was sentenced on Friday, Aug. 1, in state Superior Court in Bridgeport to 12 years in prison, suspended after six years, and followed by 10 years of probation, ctnews.com said. Ferguson must register as a sex offender.
Ferguson said he never used force but pleaded guilty to second-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor, ctnews.com reported.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare