FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The threat of isolated thunderstorms will return to Fairfield County on Friday, July 11, before giving way to a warm, sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 83 with a chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm after noon. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low to mid 80s with a 20 percent chance of showers on Sunday, July 13.
The threat of storms and showers returns once again on Monday, July 14, with highs near 84 and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm