FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The threat of isolated thunderstorms will return to Fairfield County on Friday, July 11, before giving way to a warm, sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 83 with a chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm after noon. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low to mid 80s with a 20 percent chance of showers on Sunday, July 13.
The threat of storms and showers returns once again on Monday, July 14, with highs near 84 and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Christmas Eve Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Fairfield