FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The threat of isolated thunderstorms will return to Fairfield County on Friday, July 11, before giving way to a warm, sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 83 with a chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm after noon. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low to mid 80s with a 20 percent chance of showers on Sunday, July 13.
The threat of storms and showers returns once again on Monday, July 14, with highs near 84 and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire