FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The threat of isolated thunderstorms will return to Fairfield County on Friday, July 11, before giving way to a warm, sunny weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 83 with a chance of an isolated shower or thunderstorm after noon. Chance of rain is 20 percent.
The weekend will remain mostly sunny with high temperatures in the low to mid 80s with a 20 percent chance of showers on Sunday, July 13.
The threat of storms and showers returns once again on Monday, July 14, with highs near 84 and a 50 percent chance of rain.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 3 Renovations At Fairfield Ludlowe Will Cost More Than Expected
- 4 Fairfield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Fairfield Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend