FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Connecticut Department of Transportation is inviting residents from Fairfield County and all of Connecticut to participate in a meeting about the development of Connecticut’s statewide strategic transportation plan, called TransformCT.
The meeting will be held at Housatonic Community College in Bridgeport on Wednesday, Feb. 26, in the Beacon Hall Events Center from 7 to 9 p.m.
Residents of all ages and backgrounds are invited to attend and provide input to help the state rethink and transform the state's transportation systems.
The Beacon Hall Events Center is located at 700 Lafayette St. in Bridgeport.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Fairfield Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued