FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Connecticut Department of Transportation is inviting residents from Fairfield County and all of Connecticut to participate in a meeting about the development of Connecticut’s statewide strategic transportation plan, called TransformCT.
The meeting will be held at Housatonic Community College in Bridgeport on Wednesday, Feb. 26, in the Beacon Hall Events Center from 7 to 9 p.m.
Residents of all ages and backgrounds are invited to attend and provide input to help the state rethink and transform the state's transportation systems.
The Beacon Hall Events Center is located at 700 Lafayette St. in Bridgeport.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 2 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Fairfield
- 3 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping
- 4 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Fairfield's Max Maisel