FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Connecticut Department of Transportation is inviting residents from Fairfield County and all of Connecticut to participate in a meeting about the development of Connecticut’s statewide strategic transportation plan, called TransformCT.
The meeting will be held at Housatonic Community College in Bridgeport on Wednesday, Feb. 26, in the Beacon Hall Events Center from 7 to 9 p.m.
Residents of all ages and backgrounds are invited to attend and provide input to help the state rethink and transform the state's transportation systems.
The Beacon Hall Events Center is located at 700 Lafayette St. in Bridgeport.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Open Houses In Fairfield This Weekend
- 5 Southport Students Win National Awards At History Day Contest