FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Connecticut Department of Transportation is inviting residents from Fairfield County and all of Connecticut to participate in a meeting about the development of Connecticut’s statewide strategic transportation plan, called TransformCT.
The meeting will be held at Housatonic Community College in Bridgeport on Wednesday, Feb. 26, in the Beacon Hall Events Center from 7 to 9 p.m.
Residents of all ages and backgrounds are invited to attend and provide input to help the state rethink and transform the state's transportation systems.
The Beacon Hall Events Center is located at 700 Lafayette St. in Bridgeport.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Wet Weather Returning To Fairfield
- 5 Fire-Damaged Southport Pizzeria Reopens Stronger Than Ever