FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Connecticut Department of Transportation is inviting residents from Fairfield County and all of Connecticut to participate in a meeting about the development of Connecticut’s statewide strategic transportation plan, called TransformCT.
The meeting will be held at Housatonic Community College in Bridgeport on Wednesday, Feb. 26, in the Beacon Hall Events Center from 7 to 9 p.m.
Residents of all ages and backgrounds are invited to attend and provide input to help the state rethink and transform the state's transportation systems.
The Beacon Hall Events Center is located at 700 Lafayette St. in Bridgeport.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare