FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield First Selectman Mike Tetreau is inviting residents to provide feedback about the Greater Bridgeport Regional Council's Regional Plan of Conservation and Development.
The Regional Comprehensive Plan is a blueprint for future growth and development within the Greater Bridgeport Region.
Based on a strong foundation of community input, the Plan guides the region’s governments as they make policy decisions on land use, housing, transportation, infrastructure, economic development, sustainability, and more.
Those who wish to participate can log on to www.hlplanning.com/portals/gbrc/ to fill out a survey. The site also features an interactive mapping application where participants can create a community map that highlights issues, opportunities and weaknesses that they have identified.
Input is due by Friday, Aug. 29.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community