FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield First Selectman Mike Tetreau is inviting residents to provide feedback about the Greater Bridgeport Regional Council's Regional Plan of Conservation and Development.
The Regional Comprehensive Plan is a blueprint for future growth and development within the Greater Bridgeport Region.
Based on a strong foundation of community input, the Plan guides the region’s governments as they make policy decisions on land use, housing, transportation, infrastructure, economic development, sustainability, and more.
Those who wish to participate can log on to www.hlplanning.com/portals/gbrc/ to fill out a survey. The site also features an interactive mapping application where participants can create a community map that highlights issues, opportunities and weaknesses that they have identified.
Input is due by Friday, Aug. 29.
- 1 Police: Fairfield Dad Drove Drunk After Taking His Kids Sledding
- 2 7 Fairfield Elementary Schools Listed Among Top 100 In State
- 3 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Fairfield
- 4 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 5 Fairfield Roads Remain Closed For Nonessential Travel Due To Snow, Wind