FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield First Selectman Mike Tetreau is inviting residents to provide feedback about the Greater Bridgeport Regional Council's Regional Plan of Conservation and Development.
The Regional Comprehensive Plan is a blueprint for future growth and development within the Greater Bridgeport Region.
Based on a strong foundation of community input, the Plan guides the region’s governments as they make policy decisions on land use, housing, transportation, infrastructure, economic development, sustainability, and more.
Those who wish to participate can log on to www.hlplanning.com/portals/gbrc/ to fill out a survey. The site also features an interactive mapping application where participants can create a community map that highlights issues, opportunities and weaknesses that they have identified.
Input is due by Friday, Aug. 29.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7