FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield First Selectman Mike Tetreau is inviting residents to provide feedback about the Greater Bridgeport Regional Council's Regional Plan of Conservation and Development.
The Regional Comprehensive Plan is a blueprint for future growth and development within the Greater Bridgeport Region.
Based on a strong foundation of community input, the Plan guides the region’s governments as they make policy decisions on land use, housing, transportation, infrastructure, economic development, sustainability, and more.
Those who wish to participate can log on to www.hlplanning.com/portals/gbrc/ to fill out a survey. The site also features an interactive mapping application where participants can create a community map that highlights issues, opportunities and weaknesses that they have identified.
Input is due by Friday, Aug. 29.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED