FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Several Fairfield students have earned recognition from colleges and universities.
- Graham Boatwright, of Fairfield, whose major is Materials Science and Engineering, has been named to the President's List at Clemson University for the fall 2013 semester. To be named to the President's List, a student must achieve a 4.0 grade-point average.
- Fairfield's Peter Detrik earned dean's list recognition for academic excellence for the fall 2013 term at Springfield College. Detrik is studying Applied Exercise Science.
- Two Fairfield students were recently named to the honor roll at Washington and Lee University. The students were Andrew Kimberly and Thomas Wolff. Honor roll status at W&L represents a term grade-average of at least 3.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Fairfield's Katherine Sorresso was named to Stonehill College's fall 2013 Dean's List. To qualify for the Dean's List at Stonehill, students must have a semester grade point average of 3.50 or better and must have completed successfully all courses for which they were registered.
- Four Fairfield students were recently named to the Worcester Polytechnic Institute Dean's List for academic excellence for the fall 2013 semester. The students were Nicole Beinstein, Rexford Hoadley, Hyunsoo Kim and Leah Pervere.
- Seven Fairfield students were named to the Dean's List at the University of New Haven for the fall 2013 semester. Full-time undergraduate students must have a 3.50 or better cumulative GPA for the semester to be eligible for the Dean's List. The students were Brandon Bisceglia, Alexandria Krikau, Taylor Wilkinson, Christopher Barrett, John Hamilla, Jeffrey Parry and Paula Preisner.
- Fairfield's Faith Nicholas and Maya Tors received term honors for the fall semester at Skidmore College. Term honors are awarded for a quality point ratio of 3.650 from a possible 4.0, for students who have completed 14 credit hours.
- A dozen Fairfield students were named to the University of Vermont Dean's List. The students were Emily Agid, Marissa Bucci, Sarah Bull, Maximillian Grascher, Tyler Kane, Jacquelyn Langham, Jonathan Michaels, Claire Miller, Julia Raggio, Claire Wiggin, Peyton Williams and Lauren Wroblewski.
- Six students from Fairfield were named to the University of Rhode Island Dean's List. The students were Gabby Head, Blair Vigneron, Jennifer Cornwell, Ryann Casey, Stephanie Nable and Jenn Tarczali.
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Report Says 10 Arrests Were Made At Fairfield Schools In 2013