FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Fairfield Town Planning and Zoning Committee unanimously rejected a proposal for affordable housing on Bronson Road on Tuesday, July 22, according to the Minuteman News Center.
The committee's primary concern was the proposed 20-foot-wide entrance, which it said was not sufficient access for emergency access, the Minuteman News Center reported.
Members of the TPZ also cited inconsistencies in the proposal by the developers, Minuteman News Center said.
- 1 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors
- 4 Police: Mercedes-Benz Of Fairfield Sees Rash Of Car Thefts
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station