FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Fairfield Town Planning and Zoning Committee unanimously rejected a proposal for affordable housing on Bronson Road on Tuesday, July 22, according to the Minuteman News Center.
The committee's primary concern was the proposed 20-foot-wide entrance, which it said was not sufficient access for emergency access, the Minuteman News Center reported.
Members of the TPZ also cited inconsistencies in the proposal by the developers, Minuteman News Center said.
- 1 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 2 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Snow Threatens Fairfield County On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 4 Happy Birthday To Fairfield’s Tina Weymouth
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm