FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Fairfield Town Planning and Zoning Committee unanimously rejected a proposal for affordable housing on Bronson Road on Tuesday, July 22, according to the Minuteman News Center.
The committee's primary concern was the proposed 20-foot-wide entrance, which it said was not sufficient access for emergency access, the Minuteman News Center reported.
Members of the TPZ also cited inconsistencies in the proposal by the developers, Minuteman News Center said.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 C. Mark Griggs, 50, Of Fairfield, Worked For Stop & Shop