FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Fairfield Town Planning and Zoning Committee unanimously rejected a proposal for affordable housing on Bronson Road on Tuesday, July 22, according to the Minuteman News Center.
The committee's primary concern was the proposed 20-foot-wide entrance, which it said was not sufficient access for emergency access, the Minuteman News Center reported.
Members of the TPZ also cited inconsistencies in the proposal by the developers, Minuteman News Center said.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire