FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Fairfield Town Planning and Zoning Committee unanimously rejected a proposal for affordable housing on Bronson Road on Tuesday, July 22, according to the Minuteman News Center.
The committee's primary concern was the proposed 20-foot-wide entrance, which it said was not sufficient access for emergency access, the Minuteman News Center reported.
Members of the TPZ also cited inconsistencies in the proposal by the developers, Minuteman News Center said.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bridgeport Woman Charged In Fight With Roommate In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Fairfield With Snow, Ice Arriving