FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The Fairfield Town Planning and Zoning Committee unanimously rejected a proposal for affordable housing on Bronson Road on Tuesday, July 22, according to the Minuteman News Center.
The committee's primary concern was the proposed 20-foot-wide entrance, which it said was not sufficient access for emergency access, the Minuteman News Center reported.
Members of the TPZ also cited inconsistencies in the proposal by the developers, Minuteman News Center said.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 3 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home