FAIRFIELD, CONN. — Here's some of the top stories from in and around Fairfield last week:
- A Sony employee from Fairfield discovered her personal information was released in the cyberattack that affected the studio's release of “The Interview.”
- Fairfield Police Department officers began testing body cameras on their uniforms .
- The Setti family of Norwalk won $50,000 on ABC-TV's "The Great Christmas Light Fight" Monday night.
- The Hi-Ho Motel and Barcelona restaurant on Black Rock Turnpike were sold for $4.35 million , after both properties were sold for $4.5 million in November.
- The Department of Transportation opened a new "speed change lane" in Norwalk designed to ease some of the traffic on I-95.
- Governor Dannel Malloy announced that Fairfield's Joette Katz would be reappointed as Commissioner of the Department of Children and Families in January.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.