FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Fairfield this week:
- A Monroe man was arrested by Fairfield police after allegedly being found asleep in his car and in possession of heroin.
- Fairfield Police had responded to calls three times in six months to the Crane Street home that caught fire and killed a mother and her teenage daughter.
- The Wilton Police Department is warning residents about a white male driving a white van, acting in a suspicious manner.
- Five years after losing her son to cancer, Fairfield resident Jessica Gerber is teaming with Osborn Hill School and its Cub Scout Troop to hold the fifth annual St. Baldrick’s head-shaving event to raise money for a charity that funds pediatric cancer research.
- After a three-month investigation, Fairfield police charged two people in the theft of more than $500 of equipment outside the Senior Center apartment complex.
- A 45-year-old Fairfield man found sleeping in the basement of an Overlook Drive home was charged with violating protective order.
President Barack Obama has nominated Acting U.S. Attorney for Connecticut Deirdre Daly of Fairfield to serve in the position in a permanent capacity.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 3 Renovations At Fairfield Ludlowe Will Cost More Than Expected
- 4 Fairfield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Fairfield Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend