FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County commuters traveling north on Interstate 95 should be prepared for a messy morning ride on Wednesday.
Two lanes of I-95 north were blocked in Stratford shortly before 7 a.m. because of an accident involving a tractor-trailer. The accident happened between Exit 31 and Exit 33. It was unclear how long the accident would delay traffic.
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps