FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County commuters traveling north on Interstate 95 should be prepared for a messy morning ride on Wednesday.
Two lanes of I-95 north were blocked in Stratford shortly before 7 a.m. because of an accident involving a tractor-trailer. The accident happened between Exit 31 and Exit 33. It was unclear how long the accident would delay traffic.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Fairfield Police Charge 70-Year-Old Woman With Assaulting Son-In-Law
- 4 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home