FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Fairfield County commuters traveling north on Interstate 95 should be prepared for a messy morning ride on Wednesday.
Two lanes of I-95 north were blocked in Stratford shortly before 7 a.m. because of an accident involving a tractor-trailer. The accident happened between Exit 31 and Exit 33. It was unclear how long the accident would delay traffic.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare