FAIRFIELD, Conn.-- Here's a look at the top stories in Fairfield this week.
- After the heartbreaking death of their son, Fairfield residents Mike and Kelly Fedak are channeling their grief into a charity for special needs children and their families.
- A Fairfield man was arrested Tuesday morning after two women complained to police that he was stalking them, police said.
- A Bridgeport woman was charged Wednesday with driving under the influence and risk of injury to a minor after her son was injured in a June car accident, Fairfield police said.
- Fairfield police charged a New York City man with forgery and interfering with police Tuesday after they chased him through the Staples parking lot on Commerce Drive.
- The state has set rules and regulations in place for medical marijuana shops and farms after the state legalized the practice last year.
- Fairfield's own favorite son John Mayer will bring his tour close to his boyhood hometown as he plays the Webster Bank Arena in Bridgeport in December.