FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- After the fog gave way Thursday, it was clear that the nearly 4 inches of rain that had fallen in Fairfield had left rivers and streams running over their banks.
Norwalk saw a whopping 4.52 inches of rainfall during Wednesday's storm, while 3.8 inches fell on Stamford. Northern Fairfield County towns saw a little less, with 2.78 inches reported at Danbury Airport, according to the National Weather Service.
Did you see take any pictures of the flooding? Send them to The Daily Voice and have them included in our gallery.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bridgeport Woman Charged In Fight With Roommate In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Fairfield With Snow, Ice Arriving