FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- After the fog gave way Thursday, it was clear that the nearly 4 inches of rain that had fallen in Fairfield had left rivers and streams running over their banks.
Norwalk saw a whopping 4.52 inches of rainfall during Wednesday's storm, while 3.8 inches fell on Stamford. Northern Fairfield County towns saw a little less, with 2.78 inches reported at Danbury Airport, according to the National Weather Service.
Did you see take any pictures of the flooding? Send them to The Daily Voice and have them included in our gallery.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Fairfield To Celebrate 375th Anniversary With Grand Gala
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus