FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- After the fog gave way Thursday, it was clear that the nearly 4 inches of rain that had fallen in Fairfield had left rivers and streams running over their banks.
Norwalk saw a whopping 4.52 inches of rainfall during Wednesday's storm, while 3.8 inches fell on Stamford. Northern Fairfield County towns saw a little less, with 2.78 inches reported at Danbury Airport, according to the National Weather Service.
Did you see take any pictures of the flooding? Send them to The Daily Voice and have them included in our gallery.
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps