FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- After the fog gave way Thursday, it was clear that the nearly 4 inches of rain that had fallen in Fairfield had left rivers and streams running over their banks.
Norwalk saw a whopping 4.52 inches of rainfall during Wednesday's storm, while 3.8 inches fell on Stamford. Northern Fairfield County towns saw a little less, with 2.78 inches reported at Danbury Airport, according to the National Weather Service.
Did you see take any pictures of the flooding? Send them to The Daily Voice and have them included in our gallery.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Judge Orders Sex Assault Trial For Ex-Fairfield Teacher
- 4 Severe Thunderstorm Watch In Effect For Fairfield County
- 5 Teacher In Ludlowe Sex Case May Face Allegations Involving Stamford High