FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Clouds and rain will roll into Fairfield County on Monday night and make for a soggy commute on Tuesday morning, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will dip into the high 40s on Monday evening with rain and thunderstorms arriving after 11 p.m. The chance of precipitation is 100 percent.
Rain should remain in the area Tuesday morning but clear out by 8 a.m. It will then become mostly sunny with a high of 61 degrees.
The air quality index is rated as good to moderate for Monday, but the National Weather Service issued an Air Quality Alert for neighboring Westchester County until 11 p.m.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light