FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Clouds and rain will roll into Fairfield County on Monday night and make for a soggy commute on Tuesday morning, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will dip into the high 40s on Monday evening with rain and thunderstorms arriving after 11 p.m. The chance of precipitation is 100 percent.
Rain should remain in the area Tuesday morning but clear out by 8 a.m. It will then become mostly sunny with a high of 61 degrees.
The air quality index is rated as good to moderate for Monday, but the National Weather Service issued an Air Quality Alert for neighboring Westchester County until 11 p.m.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 3 Renovations At Fairfield Ludlowe Will Cost More Than Expected
- 4 Fairfield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Fairfield Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend