FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield First Selectman Michael Tetreau said that plans for the town's 375th anniversary are beginning to come together, according to the Fairfield Citizen.
Some of the events for the year-long celebration include a town-wide food drive in late April and community picnics on Labor Day and Fourth of July, the Fairfield Citizen reported.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 3 Mill Plain Road Railroad Overpass In Fairfield Closed, Hit By Truck
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy