FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield First Selectman Michael Tetreau said that plans for the town's 375th anniversary are beginning to come together, according to the Fairfield Citizen.
Some of the events for the year-long celebration include a town-wide food drive in late April and community picnics on Labor Day and Fourth of July, the Fairfield Citizen reported.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community