FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield First Selectman Michael Tetreau said that plans for the town's 375th anniversary are beginning to come together, according to the Fairfield Citizen.
Some of the events for the year-long celebration include a town-wide food drive in late April and community picnics on Labor Day and Fourth of July, the Fairfield Citizen reported.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire