FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield First Selectman Michael Tetreau said that plans for the town's 375th anniversary are beginning to come together, according to the Fairfield Citizen.
Some of the events for the year-long celebration include a town-wide food drive in late April and community picnics on Labor Day and Fourth of July, the Fairfield Citizen reported.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Judge Orders Sex Assault Trial For Ex-Fairfield Teacher
- 5 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade