FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield First Selectman Michael Tetreau said that plans for the town's 375th anniversary are beginning to come together, according to the Fairfield Citizen.
Some of the events for the year-long celebration include a town-wide food drive in late April and community picnics on Labor Day and Fourth of July, the Fairfield Citizen reported.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm