1:15 p.m. update: FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Power had been restored by 1:15 p.m. to all the customers in Fairfield who had lost power, United Illuminated reported.
UI repaired one large outage in the morning and a number of one- or two-outage cases scattered in different parts of town.
Original story: FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- United Illuminating was reporting 240 customers in Fairfield without power on Friday morning.
Crews are on site and working to make repairs on the "unplanned outage," according to the UI website. Restoration was estimated to be complete by 1:40 p.m.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow Accumulation In New Storm
- 2 Former Fairfield University Contract Employee Charged In Campus Assault
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield
- 4 Fairfield Police Rescue Troubled Woman From Busy Intersection
- 5 Fairfield Homeowners Lose More Than $20K In Jewelry In Burglary