1:15 p.m. update: FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Power had been restored by 1:15 p.m. to all the customers in Fairfield who had lost power, United Illuminated reported.
UI repaired one large outage in the morning and a number of one- or two-outage cases scattered in different parts of town.
Original story: FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- United Illuminating was reporting 240 customers in Fairfield without power on Friday morning.
Crews are on site and working to make repairs on the "unplanned outage," according to the UI website. Restoration was estimated to be complete by 1:40 p.m.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 5 Police: Fairfield Man Charged With Assaulting Mother's Boyfriend, 66