FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers are giving way to sunshine but cooler temperatures for Fairfield County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers are likely in the morning before clearing later in the afternoon. The high temperature will be about 77 degrees.
Skies will be mostly clear on Thursday night, with a low of about 57 degrees.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 79.
The weekend will bring more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the mid- to high 70s.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield