FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers are giving way to sunshine but cooler temperatures for Fairfield County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers are likely in the morning before clearing later in the afternoon. The high temperature will be about 77 degrees.
Skies will be mostly clear on Thursday night, with a low of about 57 degrees.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 79.
The weekend will bring more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the mid- to high 70s.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued