FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers are giving way to sunshine but cooler temperatures for Fairfield County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers are likely in the morning before clearing later in the afternoon. The high temperature will be about 77 degrees.
Skies will be mostly clear on Thursday night, with a low of about 57 degrees.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 79.
The weekend will bring more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the mid- to high 70s.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire