FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- Showers are giving way to sunshine but cooler temperatures for Fairfield County on Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers are likely in the morning before clearing later in the afternoon. The high temperature will be about 77 degrees.
Skies will be mostly clear on Thursday night, with a low of about 57 degrees.
Friday will be mostly sunny with a high of 79.
The weekend will bring more of the same with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the mid- to high 70s.
- 1 Christmas Eve Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 3 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 4 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Fairfield