FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn, – After another bitterly cold day on Wednesday, Fairfield County residents can breathe a sigh of relief as a gradual warming trend starts on Thursday.
The forecast for Thursday calls for more sun and a high between 30 and 32 degrees.
There is a slight chance of light snow on Friday before noon. It will be cloudy with the high temperature climbing to between 36 and 38 degrees.
Saturday will warm up to a high between 50 and 52 with rain likely and a chance of snow before noon.
Look for partly sunny skies on Sunday with a high between 46 and 48.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Fairfield With Snow, Ice Arriving