FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn, – After another bitterly cold day on Wednesday, Fairfield County residents can breathe a sigh of relief as a gradual warming trend starts on Thursday.
The forecast for Thursday calls for more sun and a high between 30 and 32 degrees.
There is a slight chance of light snow on Friday before noon. It will be cloudy with the high temperature climbing to between 36 and 38 degrees.
Saturday will warm up to a high between 50 and 52 with rain likely and a chance of snow before noon.
Look for partly sunny skies on Sunday with a high between 46 and 48.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7