FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn, – After another bitterly cold day on Wednesday, Fairfield County residents can breathe a sigh of relief as a gradual warming trend starts on Thursday.
The forecast for Thursday calls for more sun and a high between 30 and 32 degrees.
There is a slight chance of light snow on Friday before noon. It will be cloudy with the high temperature climbing to between 36 and 38 degrees.
Saturday will warm up to a high between 50 and 52 with rain likely and a chance of snow before noon.
Look for partly sunny skies on Sunday with a high between 46 and 48.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED