FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Fairfield this week:
- Fairfield Police break up underage drinking party at the Penfield Beach and arrested more than 100 teenagers.
- Eric Wurzel, 46, of Fairfield arrested on charges of assault , threatening and reckless endangerment on a teenager, police said.
- Frank Keller, 41 of Milford, charged with burglary and larceny by Fairfield police and is suspected of similar crimes in Wilton and Redding.
- Easton’s woman Elizabeth Kennedy, 42, charged with DUI in Fairfield, police said.
- Democratic Board of Finance candidate Catherine Albin receives endorsement from Lt. Gov. Nancy Wyman and Attorney General George Jepsen.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.