FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield police were called to the parking lot of Bob's Stores on the Post Road on Friday, March 28, after receiving a call about two men fighting.
According to the police report, Nikolaos Simoulidis, 39, of Norwalk, had followed his wife to the parking lot and saw her go toward a red van parked in the lot.
He was reportedly following her to see whom she was meeting, police said.
Simoulidis then got into a fight with Rossvin Badilla, 30, the report said.
Both Simoulidis and Badilla were charged with breach of peace by Fairfield police. Simoulidis was held on $500 bond and was released with a court date of Monday, March 31. Badilla was held on $250 bond and released with a court date of Monday, April 7.
No information about Simoulidis' court appearance was available.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight
- 5 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Fairfield