FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Fairfield police were called to the parking lot of Bob's Stores on the Post Road on Friday, March 28, after receiving a call about two men fighting.
According to the police report, Nikolaos Simoulidis, 39, of Norwalk, had followed his wife to the parking lot and saw her go toward a red van parked in the lot.
He was reportedly following her to see whom she was meeting, police said.
Simoulidis then got into a fight with Rossvin Badilla, 30, the report said.
Both Simoulidis and Badilla were charged with breach of peace by Fairfield police. Simoulidis was held on $500 bond and was released with a court date of Monday, March 31. Badilla was held on $250 bond and released with a court date of Monday, April 7.
No information about Simoulidis' court appearance was available.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED