FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Wondering when United Illuminating will finally come to your house to fix your power? The town has released a list of streets on the company’s work-order list for Monday.
You can see the full list at the town’s website. A street being on the list does not guarantee that its outages will be fixed Monday. The website only lists streets that are in the queue for Monday.
United Illuminating now has 165 crews working in Fairfield, First Selectman Michael Tetreau said Monday. But about 10 percent of Fairfield homes and businesses were still without power as of noon Monday. As of UI’s last report, 2,349 Fairfielders did not have power.
The Fairfield Police ask residents to be respectful of work crews on the roads. Many have had to stop working and call police because of harassment from residents, according to the Fairfield Police.
- 1 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 4 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield