FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Wondering when United Illuminating will finally come to your house to fix your power? The town has released a list of streets on the company’s work-order list for Monday.
You can see the full list at the town’s website. A street being on the list does not guarantee that its outages will be fixed Monday. The website only lists streets that are in the queue for Monday.
United Illuminating now has 165 crews working in Fairfield, First Selectman Michael Tetreau said Monday. But about 10 percent of Fairfield homes and businesses were still without power as of noon Monday. As of UI’s last report, 2,349 Fairfielders did not have power.
The Fairfield Police ask residents to be respectful of work crews on the roads. Many have had to stop working and call police because of harassment from residents, according to the Fairfield Police.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 2 Mill Plain Road Railroad Overpass In Fairfield Closed, Hit By Truck
- 3 Fairfield Man Committed After Dousing Himself, Home In Gasoline
- 4 Ranking Of Fairfield Warde High Among Best Schools Tops Week’s News
- 5 Foundation Changes Name, Redesigns Logo To Focus On Fairfield County