FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of what’s open and closed for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in and around Fairfield:
▪ Old Town Hall and Sullivan Independence Hall are open regular hours Monday and closed Tuesday, Christmas Day.
▪ The Fairfield Public Library and the Fairfield Woods Branch Library will close at 5 p.m. Monday and stay closed until Wednesday at 9 a.m.
▪ The Pequot Library is closed all day Monday and Tuesday.
▪ The Town Fitness Center is open normal hours Monday and closed Tuesday, Christmas Day.
▪ The Fairfield Museum and History Center is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, and closed Tuesday, Christmas.
▪ The Connecticut Audubon Society’s Center at Fairfield and Birdcraft Museum are both closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
▪ The Beardsley Zoo is open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday and closed all day Christmas.
▪ The Discovery Museum is closed all day Monday and Tuesday.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 9 Billionaires In Connecticut Make The Cut For Forbes 400