FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of what’s open and closed for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in and around Fairfield:
▪ Old Town Hall and Sullivan Independence Hall are open regular hours Monday and closed Tuesday, Christmas Day.
▪ The Fairfield Public Library and the Fairfield Woods Branch Library will close at 5 p.m. Monday and stay closed until Wednesday at 9 a.m.
▪ The Pequot Library is closed all day Monday and Tuesday.
▪ The Town Fitness Center is open normal hours Monday and closed Tuesday, Christmas Day.
▪ The Fairfield Museum and History Center is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, and closed Tuesday, Christmas.
▪ The Connecticut Audubon Society’s Center at Fairfield and Birdcraft Museum are both closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
▪ The Beardsley Zoo is open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday and closed all day Christmas.
▪ The Discovery Museum is closed all day Monday and Tuesday.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight