FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of what’s open and closed for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day in and around Fairfield:
▪ Old Town Hall and Sullivan Independence Hall are open regular hours Monday and closed Tuesday, Christmas Day.
▪ The Fairfield Public Library and the Fairfield Woods Branch Library will close at 5 p.m. Monday and stay closed until Wednesday at 9 a.m.
▪ The Pequot Library is closed all day Monday and Tuesday.
▪ The Town Fitness Center is open normal hours Monday and closed Tuesday, Christmas Day.
▪ The Fairfield Museum and History Center is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday, and closed Tuesday, Christmas.
▪ The Connecticut Audubon Society’s Center at Fairfield and Birdcraft Museum are both closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
▪ The Beardsley Zoo is open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday and closed all day Christmas.
▪ The Discovery Museum is closed all day Monday and Tuesday.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield