FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Here’s a list of what’s open and closed for New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day in and around Fairfield:
▪ Old Town Hall and Sullivan Independence Hall are open regular hours Monday and closed New Year’s Day.
▪ The Fairfield Public Library and the Fairfield Woods Branch Library will close at 5 p.m. Monday and stay closed until Wednesday at 9 a.m.
▪ The Pequot Library will close at 3 p.m. Monday and stay closed all day Tuesday.
▪ The Town Fitness Center is open normal hours Monday and Tuesday.
▪ The Fairfield Museum and History Center is open normal hours (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) both Monday and Tuesday.
▪ The Connecticut Audubon Society’s Center at Fairfield and Birdcraft Museum are both closed on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
▪ The Beardsley Zoo is open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, with the last visitors allowed in at noon. It is closed all day Christmas.
▪ The Discovery Museum is open normal hours Monday and closed Tuesday.