FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for Fairfield County from late Wednesday, Feb. 12 through late Thursday, Feb. 13.
Snow is expected to come into the area late Wednesday night with temperatures in the high 20s and winds blowing north at 15 mph to 20 mph and gusts reaching 30 mph.
Snow is expected to remain in the area until tapering off late Thursday night. A total of 6 to 10 inches is expected with the latest storm.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare