FAIRFIELD COUNTY, Conn. -- The National Weather Service has issued a winter storm warning for Fairfield County from late Wednesday, Feb. 12 through late Thursday, Feb. 13.
Snow is expected to come into the area late Wednesday night with temperatures in the high 20s and winds blowing north at 15 mph to 20 mph and gusts reaching 30 mph.
Snow is expected to remain in the area until tapering off late Thursday night. A total of 6 to 10 inches is expected with the latest storm.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield