NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Morgan Frawley, a 25-year-old former youth group adviser in New Canaan accused of having a sexual relationship with a New Canaan teen, is eligible for accelerated rehabilitation, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
Frawley, 25, of Fairfield, was charged with risk of injury to a minor in a case involving a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy. Frawley is a former substitute teacher in Fairfield.
Her attorney, Frank P. Bevilaqua requested a court date of Thursday, Feb. 27, to move forward in the case.
Under the AR program for first-time offenders, the person charged must complete a probationary term of one or more years and then the charges will be dismissed.
Read the full story here at the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Open Houses In Fairfield This Weekend
- 5 Southport Students Win National Awards At History Day Contest