NEW CANAAN, Conn. -- Morgan Frawley, a 25-year-old former youth group adviser in New Canaan accused of having a sexual relationship with a New Canaan teen, is eligible for accelerated rehabilitation, the New Canaan Advertiser reported.
Frawley, 25, of Fairfield, was charged with risk of injury to a minor in a case involving a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy. Frawley is a former substitute teacher in Fairfield.
Her attorney, Frank P. Bevilaqua requested a court date of Thursday, Feb. 27, to move forward in the case.
Under the AR program for first-time offenders, the person charged must complete a probationary term of one or more years and then the charges will be dismissed.
Read the full story here at the New Canaan Advertiser.
- 1 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 4 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield