NORWALK, Conn. -- A 26-year-old Fairfield woman pleaded guilty Friday to risk of injury to a minor after having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy she met through her role as a leader of a New Canaan church youth group, reported The Hour.
Morgan Frawley was sentenced in Norwalk Superior Court to a 10-year suspended prison sentence and 10 years of probation and must register as a sex offender for 10 years, The Hour said.
New Canaan police arrested Frawley, a longtime substitute teacher in the Fairfield public schools, in October 2013 on charges of second-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor.
The investigation revealed she had sent more than 100 explicit photos and texts to the 15-year-old boy, police said.
Read the full story here at The Hour.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Search Of Long Island Sound Begins For Missing Boater From Fairfield
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Police: Ring's End Employee From Fairfield Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash