NORWALK, Conn. -- A 26-year-old Fairfield woman pleaded guilty Friday to risk of injury to a minor after having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy she met through her role as a leader of a New Canaan church youth group, reported The Hour.
Morgan Frawley was sentenced in Norwalk Superior Court to a 10-year suspended prison sentence and 10 years of probation and must register as a sex offender for 10 years, The Hour said.
New Canaan police arrested Frawley, a longtime substitute teacher in the Fairfield public schools, in October 2013 on charges of second-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor.
The investigation revealed she had sent more than 100 explicit photos and texts to the 15-year-old boy, police said.
Read the full story here at The Hour.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield