FAIRFIELD/WESTPORT, Conn. -- Northbound I-95 is congested Tuesday in the Westport and Fairfield areas while the right lane is closed for tree-trimming work.
Traffic is slowed for 2.6 miles from Exit 18 to Exit 19 for 1.5 miles from Exit 19 to Exit 21.
Road work will continue until 3 p.m. Tuesday in the area.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare