FAIRFIELD/WESTPORT, Conn. -- Northbound I-95 is congested Tuesday in the Westport and Fairfield areas while the right lane is closed for tree-trimming work.
Traffic is slowed for 2.6 miles from Exit 18 to Exit 19 for 1.5 miles from Exit 19 to Exit 21.
Road work will continue until 3 p.m. Tuesday in the area.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 C. Mark Griggs, 50, Of Fairfield, Worked For Stop & Shop