FAIRFIELD/WESTPORT, Conn. -- Northbound I-95 is congested Tuesday in the Westport and Fairfield areas while the right lane is closed for tree-trimming work.
Traffic is slowed for 2.6 miles from Exit 18 to Exit 19 for 1.5 miles from Exit 19 to Exit 21.
Road work will continue until 3 p.m. Tuesday in the area.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield
- 4 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport