FAIRFIELD/WESTPORT, Conn. -- Northbound I-95 is congested Tuesday in the Westport and Fairfield areas while the right lane is closed for tree-trimming work.
Traffic is slowed for 2.6 miles from Exit 18 to Exit 19 for 1.5 miles from Exit 19 to Exit 21.
Road work will continue until 3 p.m. Tuesday in the area.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED