FAIRFIELD/WESTPORT, Conn. -- Northbound I-95 is congested Tuesday in the Westport and Fairfield areas while the right lane is closed for tree-trimming work.
Traffic is slowed for 2.6 miles from Exit 18 to Exit 19 for 1.5 miles from Exit 19 to Exit 21.
Road work will continue until 3 p.m. Tuesday in the area.
- 1 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Fairfield
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker
- 5 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max