BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Ada Nora Rodriguez of Bridgeport died March 25. She was 65.
Rodriguez was born April 23, 1948, in Cuba, to Jose Felipe and Minervina Leon of Bridgeport. She recently retired from Fairfield University. She was married to Fulgencio Raul Rodriguez.
Rodriguez is survived by her sons, Misael, Eliezer, and Frambiel Rodriguez; two grandchildren; sister, Juana Sanchez; and countless aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews.
There will be no calling hours. Services will be held Saturday, March 29 from 10 to 11 a.m. at Golden Hill Methodist Church, 210 Elm St., Bridgeport, CT 06604. Interment at Lakeview Cemetery in Bridgeport directly after church services.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Breast Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luzdepaz.com
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Woman Who Crashed Car Into Garage Was Drunk
- 4 Report Says 10 Arrests Were Made At Fairfield Schools In 2013
- 5 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield