BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Ada Nora Rodriguez of Bridgeport died March 25. She was 65.
Rodriguez was born April 23, 1948, in Cuba, to Jose Felipe and Minervina Leon of Bridgeport. She recently retired from Fairfield University. She was married to Fulgencio Raul Rodriguez.
Rodriguez is survived by her sons, Misael, Eliezer, and Frambiel Rodriguez; two grandchildren; sister, Juana Sanchez; and countless aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews.
There will be no calling hours. Services will be held Saturday, March 29 from 10 to 11 a.m. at Golden Hill Methodist Church, 210 Elm St., Bridgeport, CT 06604. Interment at Lakeview Cemetery in Bridgeport directly after church services.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Breast Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luzdepaz.com
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 2 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Stephen Bowers, 53, Longtime Fairfield Resident, Worked At GE
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders