BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Ada Nora Rodriguez of Bridgeport died March 25. She was 65.
Rodriguez was born April 23, 1948, in Cuba, to Jose Felipe and Minervina Leon of Bridgeport. She recently retired from Fairfield University. She was married to Fulgencio Raul Rodriguez.
Rodriguez is survived by her sons, Misael, Eliezer, and Frambiel Rodriguez; two grandchildren; sister, Juana Sanchez; and countless aunts, cousins, nieces and nephews.
There will be no calling hours. Services will be held Saturday, March 29 from 10 to 11 a.m. at Golden Hill Methodist Church, 210 Elm St., Bridgeport, CT 06604. Interment at Lakeview Cemetery in Bridgeport directly after church services.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Breast Cancer Society.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luzdepaz.com
- 1 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 2 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 3 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Fairfield
- 5 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max