FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Agnes Theresia Kette Lehning of Fairfield died Tuesday, April 8. She was 79.
Lehning was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., and was a Connecticut resident for most of her life. Prior to working for Olin Corp., she was employed as dispatcher for the Town of Weston for many years.
Lehning is survived by her children, Robert J. Lehning, Steven C. Lehning, Marion Agnes Casali, Paul W. Lehning and William Lehning; 14 grandchildren; and two great grandchildren.
Caling hours are Saturday, April 12 at 3 p.m. at Port 5 Naval Veterans, 69 Brewster St., Black Rock, Bridgeport.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Lehning’s memory to Swim Across the Sound.
Arrangements are in the care of the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road.
- 1 Doctor From Fairfield Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Driver Critically Injured In Collision With Tractor-Trailer In Fairfield
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme