FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Agnes Theresia Kette Lehning of Fairfield died Tuesday, April 8. She was 79.
Lehning was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., and was a Connecticut resident for most of her life. Prior to working for Olin Corp., she was employed as dispatcher for the Town of Weston for many years.
Lehning is survived by her children, Robert J. Lehning, Steven C. Lehning, Marion Agnes Casali, Paul W. Lehning and William Lehning; 14 grandchildren; and two great grandchildren.
Caling hours are Saturday, April 12 at 3 p.m. at Port 5 Naval Veterans, 69 Brewster St., Black Rock, Bridgeport.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Lehning’s memory to Swim Across the Sound.
Arrangements are in the care of the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community
- 5 Death Of Fairfield Woman Who Was Hit By Bike Tops Week’s News