FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Anamarie Barnes of Fairfield died Tuesday, July 15. She was 87.
Barnes was born to Frank and Anna McAvoy and was a lifelong Fairfield resident. She was a founding member of St. Pius X Church.
Barnes is survived by her children, Christine B. Ambrose (George Bleier) of Monroe, Thomas W. Barnes (Martha) of New Mexico and James F. Barnes (Mary Lee) of Shelton; eight grandchildren; eight great grandchildren; and a great great grandchild. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, William E. Barnes.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, July 19 at 10 a.m. directly at St. Pius X Church in Fairfield. Calling hours and interment will be private.
For more information, please visit: shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield