FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Anamarie Barnes of Fairfield died Tuesday, July 15. She was 87.
Barnes was born to Frank and Anna McAvoy and was a lifelong Fairfield resident. She was a founding member of St. Pius X Church.
Barnes is survived by her children, Christine B. Ambrose (George Bleier) of Monroe, Thomas W. Barnes (Martha) of New Mexico and James F. Barnes (Mary Lee) of Shelton; eight grandchildren; eight great grandchildren; and a great great grandchild. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, William E. Barnes.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, July 19 at 10 a.m. directly at St. Pius X Church in Fairfield. Calling hours and interment will be private.
For more information, please visit: shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors