FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Anna Beatrice Clancy of Fairfield died April 13. She was 89.
Clancy was born in 1924, in Bridgeport, she was the daughter of Patrick and Anna Coleman. She attended Saint Augustine grammar school, Central High School, Junior College of Connecticut and trained at Saint Vincent's Nursing School.
She worked in the emergency room at Saint Vincent’s for many years. She and her husband settled in Fairfield.
Clancy is survived by her children, Colleen (Rodney Weiher), Maura, Jay (Merrill), Meghen (Ray Kellett), Sheila, Terry (Carol), Michael (Lauren), Patrick (Marsha) and Siobhan (Bob); 15 grandchildren; nieces and nephews; and many friends and the staff at The Watermark.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Wednesday, April 16 at 1 p.m. directly at St. Pius X Church in Fairfield. Interment will follow in St. Michael's Cemetery in Stratford.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that you say a prayer and remember Nancy as you plant your gardens this spring.
For more information, please visit: http://www.shaughnesseybanks.com
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Fairfield Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Fairfield Roads Remain Closed For Nonessential Travel Due To Snow, Wind