FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Anna M. Devaux of Fairfield died March 11. She was 92.
Devaux was born in Bridgeport to William and Mary Bosko Sheppard, and was a Fairfield resident since 1954.
Devaux is survived by her children, Darlene Bagley (Don) of Stratford, William Devaux (Patricia) of Bridgeport, Patrick Devaux (Linda) of Fairfield; eight grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; and two great great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, William H. Devaux; sister, Jean Sheppard; and daughters, Renee Bedford and Allison Cavallaro.
Calling hours are Friday, March 14 from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Commerce Hill Funeral Home, 4798 Main St., Bridgeport. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, March 15 at 10 a.m. directly in Our Lady of Assumption Church, Fairfield, followed by interment in Lawncroft Burial Park, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Alzheimer's Foundation in memory of Devaux.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield