FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Anna M. Devaux of Fairfield died March 11. She was 92.
Devaux was born in Bridgeport to William and Mary Bosko Sheppard, and was a Fairfield resident since 1954.
Devaux is survived by her children, Darlene Bagley (Don) of Stratford, William Devaux (Patricia) of Bridgeport, Patrick Devaux (Linda) of Fairfield; eight grandchildren; 14 great-grandchildren; and two great great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, William H. Devaux; sister, Jean Sheppard; and daughters, Renee Bedford and Allison Cavallaro.
Calling hours are Friday, March 14 from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Commerce Hill Funeral Home, 4798 Main St., Bridgeport. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, March 15 at 10 a.m. directly in Our Lady of Assumption Church, Fairfield, followed by interment in Lawncroft Burial Park, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Alzheimer's Foundation in memory of Devaux.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 3 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home