WESTBROOK, Conn. - Attorney Kevin Christopher McDonough, formerly of Fairfield and Burlingame, Calif., died Friday, May 23. He was 59.
McDonough had resided the past 20 years in Westbrook and had his law office in Clinton.
McDonough was born Oct. 14, 1954, in Louisville, Ky., the son of William and Betsy Ducey McDonough. He was a 1972 Fairfield College Preparatory School graduate, attended Boston College, completed undergraduate studies at the University of San Francisco, and then earned his law degree at the University of San Francisco in 1981. He was admitted to the bar in California, Connecticut and New York, practicing law for over 30 years.
McDonough is survived by his children, Catherine McDonough of San Francisco, William McDonough of Gainesville, Fla., and Thomas McDonough of Boston; brothers, Larry McDonough of Boston, and Sean McDonough of Glastonbury. He was predeceased by his parents.
Service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, June 13, at St. Piux X Church in Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in McDonough's memory to University of San Francisco School of Law at www.usfca.edu/law/ or to the National Vietnam Veterans Foundation Inc. at www.nationalvietnamveteransfoundation.org/
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Fairfield
- 4 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max
- 5 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker