FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Audrey L. Erickson of Fairfield died Sunday, Aug. 24. She was 80.
Erickson was born in Bridgeport, to Monte and Sylvia (Francis) Tiberio. She worked as a cashier at The Restaurant at Captain's Cove from 1991 to 2005. She was a member at Sullivan-McKinney Elder Housing (SMEH).
Erickson is survived by her husband, Donald C. Erickson of Fairfield; daughter, Donna Erickson ((Paul Medvegy) Bradbury of Milford; two grandsons; brother, Monte Tiberio of Arizona; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and twin sister, Beverly Neubauer.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 29 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Pistey Funeral Home, 2155 Main St., Stratford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to St. Vincent's Swim Foundation, 2800 Main St. Bpt, CT 06606.
For more information, please visit: http://www.pisteyfuneralhome.com
- 1 Fairfield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Bridgeport Woman Charged In Fight With Roommate In Fairfield