FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Audrey L. Erickson of Fairfield died Sunday, Aug. 24. She was 80.
Erickson was born in Bridgeport, to Monte and Sylvia (Francis) Tiberio. She worked as a cashier at The Restaurant at Captain's Cove from 1991 to 2005. She was a member at Sullivan-McKinney Elder Housing (SMEH).
Erickson is survived by her husband, Donald C. Erickson of Fairfield; daughter, Donna Erickson ((Paul Medvegy) Bradbury of Milford; two grandsons; brother, Monte Tiberio of Arizona; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and twin sister, Beverly Neubauer.
Calling hours are Friday, Aug. 29 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Pistey Funeral Home, 2155 Main St., Stratford. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to St. Vincent's Swim Foundation, 2800 Main St. Bpt, CT 06606.
For more information, please visit: http://www.pisteyfuneralhome.com
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield