FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Barbara (Button) Lee of Fairfield died March 30. She was 81.
Lee was born Feb. 20, 1933, in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport, to Martin and Dorothy Button. She remained active on the Bassick H.S. class reunion committee. She worked at The Carolton Hospital for many years. She was a member of Black Rock Congregational Church, where she was part of the Bell Choir and volunteered for VBS each summer.
Lee is survived by her children, Christopher Lee of Fairfield, Susan Lee Lanzaro (Michael) of Fairfield; two granddaughters; cousin, Harold (Bud) Poplees, of Long Island, N.Y.; sister-in-law, Renee Lee; nieces, nephews; and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, James (Jimmy) R. Lee.
A celebration of her life will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 5 in the First Presbyterian Church, 2475 Easton Turnpike of Fairfield.
- 1 Doctor From Fairfield Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Driver Critically Injured In Collision With Tractor-Trailer In Fairfield
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme