FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Barbara (Button) Lee of Fairfield died March 30. She was 81.
Lee was born Feb. 20, 1933, in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport, to Martin and Dorothy Button. She remained active on the Bassick H.S. class reunion committee. She worked at The Carolton Hospital for many years. She was a member of Black Rock Congregational Church, where she was part of the Bell Choir and volunteered for VBS each summer.
Lee is survived by her children, Christopher Lee of Fairfield, Susan Lee Lanzaro (Michael) of Fairfield; two granddaughters; cousin, Harold (Bud) Poplees, of Long Island, N.Y.; sister-in-law, Renee Lee; nieces, nephews; and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, James (Jimmy) R. Lee.
A celebration of her life will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 5 in the First Presbyterian Church, 2475 Easton Turnpike of Fairfield.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Mill Plain Road Railroad Overpass In Fairfield Closed, Hit By Truck