FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Barbara (Button) Lee of Fairfield died March 30. She was 81.
Lee was born Feb. 20, 1933, in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport, to Martin and Dorothy Button. She remained active on the Bassick H.S. class reunion committee. She worked at The Carolton Hospital for many years. She was a member of Black Rock Congregational Church, where she was part of the Bell Choir and volunteered for VBS each summer.
Lee is survived by her children, Christopher Lee of Fairfield, Susan Lee Lanzaro (Michael) of Fairfield; two granddaughters; cousin, Harold (Bud) Poplees, of Long Island, N.Y.; sister-in-law, Renee Lee; nieces, nephews; and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, James (Jimmy) R. Lee.
A celebration of her life will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 5 in the First Presbyterian Church, 2475 Easton Turnpike of Fairfield.
- 1 Police: Fairfield Woman Who Crashed Car Into Garage Was Drunk
- 2 Police Search Icy Lake Ontario For Missing Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 United Illuminating, Fairfield's Power Supplier, Sold To Spanish Firm
- 4 Norwalk Cop Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car On Tracks
- 5 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday