FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Barbara (Button) Lee of Fairfield died March 30. She was 81.
Lee was born Feb. 20, 1933, in the Black Rock section of Bridgeport, to Martin and Dorothy Button. She remained active on the Bassick H.S. class reunion committee. She worked at The Carolton Hospital for many years. She was a member of Black Rock Congregational Church, where she was part of the Bell Choir and volunteered for VBS each summer.
Lee is survived by her children, Christopher Lee of Fairfield, Susan Lee Lanzaro (Michael) of Fairfield; two granddaughters; cousin, Harold (Bud) Poplees, of Long Island, N.Y.; sister-in-law, Renee Lee; nieces, nephews; and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, James (Jimmy) R. Lee.
A celebration of her life will be held at 3 p.m. Saturday, April 5 in the First Presbyterian Church, 2475 Easton Turnpike of Fairfield.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm