FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Barbara Levine of Fairfield died Monday, June 2. She was 76.
Levine was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., the daughter of Abraham and Evelyn Hoberman. She was the author of the published book, "Your Body Believes Every Word You Say." She was a longtime member of the Congregation B'nai Israel in Bridgeport.
Levine is survived by her husband, Harold Levine; children, Steve M. Levine of Fairfield and Jennifer E. French (Scott) of Natick, Mass.; daughter-in-law, Linda Levine; four granddaughters; and sister, Arlene Hoberman Kyler (Jerry) of Oceanside, N.Y. She was predeceased by her parents; and son, Kenneth A. Levine.
Services will take place at 1 p.m. Thursday, June 5, at Congregation B'nai Israel, 2710 Park Ave., Bridgeport, with interment to follow at Congregation B'nai Israel Cemetery in Fairfield. Shiva will be observed at the Levine residence Thursday, June 5, Saturday, June 7, and Sunday, June 8, afternoons and evenings with services at 7 p.m.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal