FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Barbara Levine of Fairfield died Monday, June 2. She was 76.
Levine was born in Brooklyn, N.Y., the daughter of Abraham and Evelyn Hoberman. She was the author of the published book, "Your Body Believes Every Word You Say." She was a longtime member of the Congregation B'nai Israel in Bridgeport.
Levine is survived by her husband, Harold Levine; children, Steve M. Levine of Fairfield and Jennifer E. French (Scott) of Natick, Mass.; daughter-in-law, Linda Levine; four granddaughters; and sister, Arlene Hoberman Kyler (Jerry) of Oceanside, N.Y. She was predeceased by her parents; and son, Kenneth A. Levine.
Services will take place at 1 p.m. Thursday, June 5, at Congregation B'nai Israel, 2710 Park Ave., Bridgeport, with interment to follow at Congregation B'nai Israel Cemetery in Fairfield. Shiva will be observed at the Levine residence Thursday, June 5, Saturday, June 7, and Sunday, June 8, afternoons and evenings with services at 7 p.m.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fairfield Man, 25, Charged With Shoving, Spitting On Parents
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract