FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Blanche Mandeville Zofcak of Milford, Conn., and formerly of Fairfield, died Oct. 3 at Golden Hill Health Care Center. She was 89.
Zofcak was born May 10, 1923, in Fall River, Mass., to Lucien and Donelda Thibeault Mandeville. She previously worked as a sales associate at the Fairfield Department Store for many years and was a member of St. Mary's Church.
She is survived by four children, Raymond (Laura) Zofcak, of Stratford, Conn., John (Janelle) Zofcak Jr., of Shelton, Conn., Linda (George) Anderson, of Clinton, Conn., and Jean M. (Cameron) McCaskill, of Milford, Conn.; a brother, George Mandeville, of Washington; a sister, Jeannette DeMonte, of Bridgeport, Conn.; nine grandchildren; nine great-grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews.
Zofcak was predeceased by her husband, John J. Zofcak Sr.; a brother, Normand Mandeville; a sister, Rose Tallerdy; and a step-grandson, Ronald Allen Jr.
Calling hours are from 5 to 8 p.m.. Friday. at Smith and Sefcik Funeral Home in Milford. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 9 a.m., Saturday, at St. Mary Church in Milford. Burial will follow at Lawncroft Cemetery in Fairfield.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 NY Times Details Watch Obsession Of Fairfield's John Mayer
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 Chemicals In Pizza Boxes, Cell Phones Pose Risk, Scientists Say
- 5 Police Dangers, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Fairfield