SOUTHPORT, Conn. - Bonny Franklin Crouch of Southport, formerly of Stamford, died May 26. He was 89.
Crouch was born Sept. 23, 1924, in Harrisonburg, Va., to Charles B. and Minnie (Cahill) Crouch. He was a Navy veteran of World War II. Before his retirement, he worked many years as a baker for Arnold.
Crouch is survived by his daughter-in-law, Deborah Crouch; and five grandchildren and a great-grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Rosemarie; daughters, Cheryl (Arthur) Schulz and Dawn (Kurt) Onufrik; son, William; and four brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Leo P . Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St., Stamford. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 30, at Turn of River Presbyterian Church, 49 Turn of River Road, Stamford.
For more information, visit: www.leopgallagherstamford.com
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 4 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 5 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps