SOUTHPORT, Conn. - Bonny Franklin Crouch of Southport, formerly of Stamford, died May 26. He was 89.
Crouch was born Sept. 23, 1924, in Harrisonburg, Va., to Charles B. and Minnie (Cahill) Crouch. He was a Navy veteran of World War II. Before his retirement, he worked many years as a baker for Arnold.
Crouch is survived by his daughter-in-law, Deborah Crouch; and five grandchildren and a great-grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Rosemarie; daughters, Cheryl (Arthur) Schulz and Dawn (Kurt) Onufrik; son, William; and four brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Leo P . Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St., Stamford. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 30, at Turn of River Presbyterian Church, 49 Turn of River Road, Stamford.
For more information, visit: www.leopgallagherstamford.com
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 2 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Fairfield
- 3 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping
- 4 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 5 Fairfield Native Takes Star Turn In 'Little Shop Of Horrors'