SOUTHPORT, Conn. - Bonny Franklin Crouch of Southport, formerly of Stamford, died May 26. He was 89.
Crouch was born Sept. 23, 1924, in Harrisonburg, Va., to Charles B. and Minnie (Cahill) Crouch. He was a Navy veteran of World War II. Before his retirement, he worked many years as a baker for Arnold.
Crouch is survived by his daughter-in-law, Deborah Crouch; and five grandchildren and a great-grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Rosemarie; daughters, Cheryl (Arthur) Schulz and Dawn (Kurt) Onufrik; son, William; and four brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Leo P . Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St., Stamford. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 30, at Turn of River Presbyterian Church, 49 Turn of River Road, Stamford.
For more information, visit: www.leopgallagherstamford.com
- 1 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Fairfield
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker
- 5 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max