SOUTHPORT, Conn. - Bonny Franklin Crouch of Southport, formerly of Stamford, died May 26. He was 89.
Crouch was born Sept. 23, 1924, in Harrisonburg, Va., to Charles B. and Minnie (Cahill) Crouch. He was a Navy veteran of World War II. Before his retirement, he worked many years as a baker for Arnold.
Crouch is survived by his daughter-in-law, Deborah Crouch; and five grandchildren and a great-grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Rosemarie; daughters, Cheryl (Arthur) Schulz and Dawn (Kurt) Onufrik; son, William; and four brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Leo P . Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St., Stamford. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 30, at Turn of River Presbyterian Church, 49 Turn of River Road, Stamford.
For more information, visit: www.leopgallagherstamford.com
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light