SOUTHPORT, Conn. - Bonny Franklin Crouch of Southport, formerly of Stamford, died May 26. He was 89.
Crouch was born Sept. 23, 1924, in Harrisonburg, Va., to Charles B. and Minnie (Cahill) Crouch. He was a Navy veteran of World War II. Before his retirement, he worked many years as a baker for Arnold.
Crouch is survived by his daughter-in-law, Deborah Crouch; and five grandchildren and a great-grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents; wife, Rosemarie; daughters, Cheryl (Arthur) Schulz and Dawn (Kurt) Onufrik; son, William; and four brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Leo P . Gallagher & Son Funeral Home, 2900 Summer St., Stamford. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, May 30, at Turn of River Presbyterian Church, 49 Turn of River Road, Stamford.
For more information, visit: www.leopgallagherstamford.com
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Fairfield Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Fairfield Roads Remain Closed For Nonessential Travel Due To Snow, Wind