STRATFORD, Conn. - Bryna Schocket Brennan of Stratford, formerly of Fairfield, died on Monday, April 21. She was 73.
Brennan was born June 23, 1940, to David and Freida Bissell Schocket in Great Barrington, Mass., where she lived until leaving to attend the University of Bridgeport. She remained in Connecticut, living in Fairfield for 30 years.
Brennan is survived by her daughters, Teri and (Joe) Cherwonsky, Eileen (Ali) Arslan, Molly (Dennis) Ryan and Rebecca Brennan; three grandchildren; three great-grandchildren; several nieces, nephews; and cousins.
Calling hours are 9 to 10 am. Friday, April 25, in the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 S. Pine Creek Road. Services will take place Friday at 10 a.m. in the funeral home, followed by interment in Lawncroft Cemetery in Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made in Brennan's memory to St. Vincent's Swim Across the Sound.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 5 Fairfield Could See Storms As Weekend Wraps Up