FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Camille Yvette Beaupre' died Jan. 23. She was 87.
Beaupre' was born May 21, 1926, in Springfield, Mass., to Hervey' and Blanche Cote'. She retired from teaching art for over 20 years at Notre Dame High School in Fairfield.
Beaupre' is survived by her children, Andrea Beaupre'-Paquette (Michael) of Blue Eye, Mo., and Keith Beaupre', Clover, S.C.; three grandchildren; two great grandchildren; and a nephew and niece. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Lucette Roy.
Calling hours are at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at the Honan Funeral Home, 58 Main St., Newtown. Interment will follow immediately after the gathering at Resurrection Cemetery in Newtown.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Judge Orders Sex Assault Trial For Ex-Fairfield Teacher
- 5 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade