FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Camille Yvette Beaupre' died Jan. 23. She was 87.
Beaupre' was born May 21, 1926, in Springfield, Mass., to Hervey' and Blanche Cote'. She retired from teaching art for over 20 years at Notre Dame High School in Fairfield.
Beaupre' is survived by her children, Andrea Beaupre'-Paquette (Michael) of Blue Eye, Mo., and Keith Beaupre', Clover, S.C.; three grandchildren; two great grandchildren; and a nephew and niece. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Lucette Roy.
Calling hours are at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at the Honan Funeral Home, 58 Main St., Newtown. Interment will follow immediately after the gathering at Resurrection Cemetery in Newtown.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report