FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Camille Yvette Beaupre' died Jan. 23. She was 87.
Beaupre' was born May 21, 1926, in Springfield, Mass., to Hervey' and Blanche Cote'. She retired from teaching art for over 20 years at Notre Dame High School in Fairfield.
Beaupre' is survived by her children, Andrea Beaupre'-Paquette (Michael) of Blue Eye, Mo., and Keith Beaupre', Clover, S.C.; three grandchildren; two great grandchildren; and a nephew and niece. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Lucette Roy.
Calling hours are at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at the Honan Funeral Home, 58 Main St., Newtown. Interment will follow immediately after the gathering at Resurrection Cemetery in Newtown.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED