FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Camille Yvette Beaupre' died Jan. 23. She was 87.
Beaupre' was born May 21, 1926, in Springfield, Mass., to Hervey' and Blanche Cote'. She retired from teaching art for over 20 years at Notre Dame High School in Fairfield.
Beaupre' is survived by her children, Andrea Beaupre'-Paquette (Michael) of Blue Eye, Mo., and Keith Beaupre', Clover, S.C.; three grandchildren; two great grandchildren; and a nephew and niece. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Lucette Roy.
Calling hours are at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at the Honan Funeral Home, 58 Main St., Newtown. Interment will follow immediately after the gathering at Resurrection Cemetery in Newtown.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal