FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Camille Yvette Beaupre' died Jan. 23. She was 87.
Beaupre' was born May 21, 1926, in Springfield, Mass., to Hervey' and Blanche Cote'. She retired from teaching art for over 20 years at Notre Dame High School in Fairfield.
Beaupre' is survived by her children, Andrea Beaupre'-Paquette (Michael) of Blue Eye, Mo., and Keith Beaupre', Clover, S.C.; three grandchildren; two great grandchildren; and a nephew and niece. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Lucette Roy.
Calling hours are at 1 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 12 at the Honan Funeral Home, 58 Main St., Newtown. Interment will follow immediately after the gathering at Resurrection Cemetery in Newtown.
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 3 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say
- 4 Connecticut Report Finds Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 5 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps