MIAMI - Candee (Cofone) Lyon of Trumbull died Wednesday, Feb. 5. She was 57.
Lyon was born May 14, 1956, in Greenwich, to Anthony and Virginia Bryant Cofone. She graduated from Greenwich High School in 1975 and worked for many years as a payroll specialist at Bigelow Tea in Fairfield.
Lyon is survived by her husband, Peter J. Lyon; daughters, Meghan Hamlin (Alex) of Loudon, N.H., and Krista Lyon of West Hartford; a granddaughter; brother, Edward Cofone (Lili) of Greenwich; mother-n-law, Mariel Lyon of Stratford; father-in-law, George Lyon of Naples, Fla., and Skowhegan, Maine; sisters-in-law, Carol Ferensak (Paul) of Southington, Donna Olejnik (Kenneth) of Tacoma, Wash., Nancy Finlayson (George) of New Hartford, and Lorri Lyon (Alex) Strotzer of Apex, N.C.; and 10 nieces and nephews and a grand-nephew and grand-niece. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 20, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Cyril F Mullins Funeral Home, 399 White Plains Road Trumbull.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be sent to the American Liver Foundation.
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 5 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal