MIAMI - Candee (Cofone) Lyon of Trumbull died Wednesday, Feb. 5. She was 57.
Lyon was born May 14, 1956, in Greenwich, to Anthony and Virginia Bryant Cofone. She graduated from Greenwich High School in 1975 and worked for many years as a payroll specialist at Bigelow Tea in Fairfield.
Lyon is survived by her husband, Peter J. Lyon; daughters, Meghan Hamlin (Alex) of Loudon, N.H., and Krista Lyon of West Hartford; a granddaughter; brother, Edward Cofone (Lili) of Greenwich; mother-n-law, Mariel Lyon of Stratford; father-in-law, George Lyon of Naples, Fla., and Skowhegan, Maine; sisters-in-law, Carol Ferensak (Paul) of Southington, Donna Olejnik (Kenneth) of Tacoma, Wash., Nancy Finlayson (George) of New Hartford, and Lorri Lyon (Alex) Strotzer of Apex, N.C.; and 10 nieces and nephews and a grand-nephew and grand-niece. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Thursday, Feb. 20, from 4 to 8 p.m. at Cyril F Mullins Funeral Home, 399 White Plains Road Trumbull.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be sent to the American Liver Foundation.
- 1 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Fairfield
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Suspect In Custody In Shooting Death Of Bridgeport Construction Worker
- 5 Fairfield Resident Honored With James Beard Humanitarian Award