FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Carole Ann Coarse, a lifelong resident of Fairfield, died Saturday, June 21. She was 72.
Coarse was the daughter of Chester and Catherine (Horosko) Szymkuc. She was a former employee of the Harvey Hubbell Co. and retired as senior accounting clerk from the Finance Department in the Town of Fairfield after over 11 years of service.
Coarse is survived by her son, Thomas F. Course Jr.; brother, Chester Szymkuc; sister, Eleanor Stine, all of Fairfield; and three granddaughters and many nieces, nephews and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; and daughter, Robin.
Calling hours are Wednesday, June 25, from 4 to 7 p.m. Services will be held Thursday at 9:30 a.m. from the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 S. Pine Creek Road, and at 10 a.m. in St. Anthony of Padua Church in Fairfield with a Mass of Christian Burial.
Contributions may be made in Coarse's memory to Swim Across the Sound, 2800 Main St., Bridgeport, CT, 06606.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fairfield Man, 25, Charged With Shoving, Spitting On Parents
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 At Least 40 Residents Displaced After Fire Destroys Four Bridgeport Houses