STRATFORD, Conn. - Cathy Mally Carney of Stratford died Friday, July 4. She was 58.
Carney was born in Bridgeport, and was the daughter of Stanley and Hilda Marcic Mally. She raised in Fairfield, graduated from Andrew Warde High School, class of 1973, and was a retired hairdresser operating her own salon.
Carney is survived by her husband, Daniel J. Carney; children, Daniel J. Carney Jr. (Melynda) of Fairfield and Alicia Spencer (William) of Charleston, S.C.; brother, Alfred Mally (Vilma) of Trumbull; a granddaughter; several nieces and nephews; additional family in Europe and Australia. She was predeceased by her parents.
There will be no calling hours. Funeral services will be held Friday, July 11 at 10 a.m. in Holy Cross Church, Fairfield with a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will follow in Lawncroft Cemetery, Fairfield.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight