FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Cecelia Olender Case of Fairfield died Jan. 29. She was 85.
Case retired from Sikorsky in Bridgeport after many years of service.
Case is survived by her son, David Grant (Debra) of Shelton; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; brothers, Joseph (Jean) of Milford and Hank (Margaret) of Calif.; sister, Mary of Stratford; sister-in-law, Betty of Stratford; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur Case; and sisters, Terri, Ann, Florence, Helen and Jessie.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 1 at 10:30 a.m. until time of service in the Commerce Hill Funeral Home, 4798 Main St. Bridgeport (on the Trumbull line). Services will take place on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:30am in the funeral home followed by interment in Lawncroft Cemetery, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Foundation.
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Fairfield Woman Who Crashed Car Into Garage Was Drunk