FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Cecelia Olender Case of Fairfield died Jan. 29. She was 85.
Case retired from Sikorsky in Bridgeport after many years of service.
Case is survived by her son, David Grant (Debra) of Shelton; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; brothers, Joseph (Jean) of Milford and Hank (Margaret) of Calif.; sister, Mary of Stratford; sister-in-law, Betty of Stratford; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur Case; and sisters, Terri, Ann, Florence, Helen and Jessie.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 1 at 10:30 a.m. until time of service in the Commerce Hill Funeral Home, 4798 Main St. Bridgeport (on the Trumbull line). Services will take place on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:30am in the funeral home followed by interment in Lawncroft Cemetery, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Foundation.
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield