FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Cecelia Olender Case of Fairfield died Jan. 29. She was 85.
Case retired from Sikorsky in Bridgeport after many years of service.
Case is survived by her son, David Grant (Debra) of Shelton; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; brothers, Joseph (Jean) of Milford and Hank (Margaret) of Calif.; sister, Mary of Stratford; sister-in-law, Betty of Stratford; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur Case; and sisters, Terri, Ann, Florence, Helen and Jessie.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 1 at 10:30 a.m. until time of service in the Commerce Hill Funeral Home, 4798 Main St. Bridgeport (on the Trumbull line). Services will take place on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:30am in the funeral home followed by interment in Lawncroft Cemetery, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Foundation.
- 1 Death Of Fairfield Man Found On Island Off Westport Ruled Suicide
- 2 Search Of Long Island Sound Begins For Missing Boater From Fairfield
- 3 Missing Fairfield Boater Found Dead On Westport Island
- 4 Police: Ring's End Employee From Fairfield Charged $4,000 To Company Card
- 5 Norwalk Man Pleads Guilty To Vehicular Homicide In I-95 Crash