FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Cecelia Olender Case of Fairfield died Jan. 29. She was 85.
Case retired from Sikorsky in Bridgeport after many years of service.
Case is survived by her son, David Grant (Debra) of Shelton; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren; brothers, Joseph (Jean) of Milford and Hank (Margaret) of Calif.; sister, Mary of Stratford; sister-in-law, Betty of Stratford; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Arthur Case; and sisters, Terri, Ann, Florence, Helen and Jessie.
Calling hours are Saturday, Feb. 1 at 10:30 a.m. until time of service in the Commerce Hill Funeral Home, 4798 Main St. Bridgeport (on the Trumbull line). Services will take place on Saturday, February 1, 2014 at 11:30am in the funeral home followed by interment in Lawncroft Cemetery, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the Alzheimer's Foundation.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 3 Renovations At Fairfield Ludlowe Will Cost More Than Expected
- 4 Fairfield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Fairfield Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend