FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Christopher Lance Cook of Fairfield died April 14. He was 48.
Cook was born April 7, 1966, in Danbury, he grew up in Fairfield and earned a Bachelor's degree in Finance from Fairfield University in 1988. He was vice president and general manager of Indirect Equipment Finance at Hitachi Capital America Corp., in Norwalk. He played baseball at Fairfield University.
Cook is survived by his wife, Camilla Mackeprang Cook; daughter, Kirsten; parents, Donna Gigliotti (Cook) Curran (Michael) of Bridgeport, and C. Donald Cook (fiancée Debbie McAuley) of Bridgeport; maternal grandmother, Mafalda Gigliotti of Bridgeport; sister, Dr. Courtney Cook Stephenson of Charlotte, N.C.; step-sister, Stacey Curran of Bridgeport; and nephew and nieces. He was predeceased by his stepmother, Patricia Hemenway Cook.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, April 16 at Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. Funeral services will take place at 11 a.m. Friday, April 25 at St. Paul's on-the-Green, 60 East Ave., Norwalk. Burial will follow immediately at Oak Lawn Cemetery, Fairfield.
- 1 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 2 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 3 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 4 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 5 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors