DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Claire Breiner of Delray Beach, formerly of Fairfield and Bridgeport, died Tuesday, June 3. She was 93.
Breiner was born in New York, N.Y., she was the daughter of Samuel and Mildred Eskwith.
Breiner is survived by her son, Steve Breiner (Avor) of Naples, Fla.; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Breiner; and son, Billy Breiner.
Services will take place Friday, June 6 at 11 a.m., directly at B'nai Israel Cemetery on Kings Highway in Fairfield.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bridgeport Woman Charged In Fight With Roommate In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Fairfield With Snow, Ice Arriving