DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Claire Breiner of Delray Beach, formerly of Fairfield and Bridgeport, died Tuesday, June 3. She was 93.
Breiner was born in New York, N.Y., she was the daughter of Samuel and Mildred Eskwith.
Breiner is survived by her son, Steve Breiner (Avor) of Naples, Fla.; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Breiner; and son, Billy Breiner.
Services will take place Friday, June 6 at 11 a.m., directly at B'nai Israel Cemetery on Kings Highway in Fairfield.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm