DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Claire Breiner of Delray Beach, formerly of Fairfield and Bridgeport, died Tuesday, June 3. She was 93.
Breiner was born in New York, N.Y., she was the daughter of Samuel and Mildred Eskwith.
Breiner is survived by her son, Steve Breiner (Avor) of Naples, Fla.; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Breiner; and son, Billy Breiner.
Services will take place Friday, June 6 at 11 a.m., directly at B'nai Israel Cemetery on Kings Highway in Fairfield.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare