DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Claire Breiner of Delray Beach, formerly of Fairfield and Bridgeport, died Tuesday, June 3. She was 93.
Breiner was born in New York, N.Y., she was the daughter of Samuel and Mildred Eskwith.
Breiner is survived by her son, Steve Breiner (Avor) of Naples, Fla.; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Breiner; and son, Billy Breiner.
Services will take place Friday, June 6 at 11 a.m., directly at B'nai Israel Cemetery on Kings Highway in Fairfield.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield
- 4 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 5 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport