DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Claire Breiner of Delray Beach, formerly of Fairfield and Bridgeport, died Tuesday, June 3. She was 93.
Breiner was born in New York, N.Y., she was the daughter of Samuel and Mildred Eskwith.
Breiner is survived by her son, Steve Breiner (Avor) of Naples, Fla.; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Breiner; and son, Billy Breiner.
Services will take place Friday, June 6 at 11 a.m., directly at B'nai Israel Cemetery on Kings Highway in Fairfield.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Cancer Society.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7