FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Clara Capodicci of Fairfield died Sunday, June 1. She was 85.
Capodicci was born March 10, 1929, in Bridgeport, and was the daughter of Gioacchino and Maddalena (Litizia) Uliano. She retired from Casco Products Corp. after 40 years.
Capodicci is survived by her sons, Anthony Capodicci of Fairfield, Daniel Capodicci (Antoinette) of Southbury; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Benny Capodicci.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 3 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Spadaccino and Leo P. Gallagher & Son Community Funeral Home, 315 Monroe Turnpike, Monroe. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 4 at Holy Family Church, 700 Stratfield Road, Fairfield. Friends are invited to the funeral home at 9 a.m. prior to the Mass. Interment will follow in Lawncroft Cemetery, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Capodicci's name to the Alzheimer's Association.
For more information, please visit: http://www.spadaccinofuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 3 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home