FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Clara Capodicci of Fairfield died Sunday, June 1. She was 85.
Capodicci was born March 10, 1929, in Bridgeport, and was the daughter of Gioacchino and Maddalena (Litizia) Uliano. She retired from Casco Products Corp. after 40 years.
Capodicci is survived by her sons, Anthony Capodicci of Fairfield, Daniel Capodicci (Antoinette) of Southbury; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Benny Capodicci.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 3 from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Spadaccino and Leo P. Gallagher & Son Community Funeral Home, 315 Monroe Turnpike, Monroe. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, June 4 at Holy Family Church, 700 Stratfield Road, Fairfield. Friends are invited to the funeral home at 9 a.m. prior to the Mass. Interment will follow in Lawncroft Cemetery, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Capodicci's name to the Alzheimer's Association.
For more information, please visit: http://www.spadaccinofuneralhome.com
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare