FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Colleen Norton Exum of Fairfield and formerly of San Diego, died Tuesday, June 10. She was 68.
Exum was born in Bridgeport, to William Morrissey and Marjorie Costello Norton of Fairfield.
Exum is survived by her mother, Marjorie; son, A.J. Exum of Long Beach, Calif.; 13 brothers and sisters; and many other relatives and friends. She was predeceased by her father, William; and adopted father, John Henry Norton.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, June 14 at 9 a.m. directly at St. Thomas Aquinas Church in Fairfield. Inurnment will follow in St. Thomas Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire