FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Colleen Norton Exum of Fairfield and formerly of San Diego, died Tuesday, June 10. She was 68.
Exum was born in Bridgeport, to William Morrissey and Marjorie Costello Norton of Fairfield.
Exum is survived by her mother, Marjorie; son, A.J. Exum of Long Beach, Calif.; 13 brothers and sisters; and many other relatives and friends. She was predeceased by her father, William; and adopted father, John Henry Norton.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Saturday, June 14 at 9 a.m. directly at St. Thomas Aquinas Church in Fairfield. Inurnment will follow in St. Thomas Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 7 Fairfield Elementary Schools Listed Among Top 100 In State
- 2 Police: Fairfield Dad Drove Drunk After Taking His Kids Sledding
- 3 Greenwich Bank Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Female Suspect
- 4 Snow Likely Overnight Thursday In Fairfield
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Fairfield; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely