BEACON FALLS, Conn. - Colleen M. Marlin, of Beacon Falls, formerly of Huntington and Fairfield, died Tuesday, Aug. 13. She was 78.
Marlin was born Aug. 5, 1935, in Bridgeport, to Raymond and Irene (Burns) Glahn. She retired from Duchess Restaurants.
Marlin is survived by her children, Deborah Catandella (Steve) of Vero Beach, Fla., Barry Parrella (Joanne) of Fairfield, Donna Parrella Feeney and her partner, Rich Rondini of Beacon Falls, Denise Parrella Lynch (Edward) of Simsbury; sister, Kathleen Wheeler (Donald) of Trumbull; brother, David Glahn (Meg) of Bethel; daughter-in-law, Louise Walkowsky of Milford; 10 grandchildren; eight great grandchildren; several cousins; nieces, nephews; and extended family members. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert P. Marlin; son, Ronald J. Walkowsky; and grandson, Jonathon M. Feeney.
Calling Hours are Wednesday, Aug. 28 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Ralph E. Hull Funeral Home, 161 W. Church St., Seymour. A Memorial Service in celebration of Marlin’s life will directly follow at 7 p.m. Interment will be Saturday, Aug. 31 at 11 a.m. in Center Cemetery, North Haven.
In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts may be sent to the National Brain Tumor Society. www.braintumor.org
For more information, please visit: www.hullfh.com
- 1 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 3 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 4 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 5 Stephen Bowers, 53, Longtime Fairfield Resident, Worked At GE