BEACON FALLS, Conn. - Colleen M. Marlin, of Beacon Falls, formerly of Huntington and Fairfield, died Tuesday, Aug. 13. She was 78.
Marlin was born Aug. 5, 1935, in Bridgeport, to Raymond and Irene (Burns) Glahn. She retired from Duchess Restaurants.
Marlin is survived by her children, Deborah Catandella (Steve) of Vero Beach, Fla., Barry Parrella (Joanne) of Fairfield, Donna Parrella Feeney and her partner, Rich Rondini of Beacon Falls, Denise Parrella Lynch (Edward) of Simsbury; sister, Kathleen Wheeler (Donald) of Trumbull; brother, David Glahn (Meg) of Bethel; daughter-in-law, Louise Walkowsky of Milford; 10 grandchildren; eight great grandchildren; several cousins; nieces, nephews; and extended family members. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert P. Marlin; son, Ronald J. Walkowsky; and grandson, Jonathon M. Feeney.
Calling Hours are Wednesday, Aug. 28 from 5 to 7 p.m. at the Ralph E. Hull Funeral Home, 161 W. Church St., Seymour. A Memorial Service in celebration of Marlin’s life will directly follow at 7 p.m. Interment will be Saturday, Aug. 31 at 11 a.m. in Center Cemetery, North Haven.
In lieu of flowers, memorial gifts may be sent to the National Brain Tumor Society. www.braintumor.org
For more information, please visit: www.hullfh.com
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fairfield Man, 25, Charged With Shoving, Spitting On Parents
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 At Least 40 Residents Displaced After Fire Destroys Four Bridgeport Houses