ROCHESTER, N.H. - David James Condie of Rochester, formerly of Fairfield, Conn., died Saturday, March 8. He was 65.
Condie was born and raised in Fairfield, Conn. He graduated from Notre Dame High School in Bridgeport, Conn., in 1966. After Notre Dame, he became an independent landscape operator in the Fairfield/Southport area and worked as an HVAC technician for Hoffman Fuel in Bridgeport, Conn. In 1998, he moved to Rochester and worked for Home
Depot in Portsmouth as a safety officer until he retired.
Condie is survived by his mother, Audrey Hall Condie of Fairfield, Conn.; children, Nathan Condie of Virginia, and Shana Dittamo; a grandson; brothers, Paul Condie (Alberta) of Lemoore, Calif., Jonathan Condie (Suzanne) of Higganum, Conn., and Richard Preach Condie (Katie) of Long Island, New York; and friend, Susan Pembroke of Portsmouth; and colleagues. He was predeceased by his father, Robert Victor Condie.
No service details available.
For more information, please visit: http://www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED