ROCHESTER, N.H. - David James Condie of Rochester, formerly of Fairfield, Conn., died Saturday, March 8. He was 65.
Condie was born and raised in Fairfield, Conn. He graduated from Notre Dame High School in Bridgeport, Conn., in 1966. After Notre Dame, he became an independent landscape operator in the Fairfield/Southport area and worked as an HVAC technician for Hoffman Fuel in Bridgeport, Conn. In 1998, he moved to Rochester and worked for Home
Depot in Portsmouth as a safety officer until he retired.
Condie is survived by his mother, Audrey Hall Condie of Fairfield, Conn.; children, Nathan Condie of Virginia, and Shana Dittamo; a grandson; brothers, Paul Condie (Alberta) of Lemoore, Calif., Jonathan Condie (Suzanne) of Higganum, Conn., and Richard Preach Condie (Katie) of Long Island, New York; and friend, Susan Pembroke of Portsmouth; and colleagues. He was predeceased by his father, Robert Victor Condie.
No service details available.
For more information, please visit: http://www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 3 Man Found Dead In Car At Fairfield Elks Club
- 4 Former Stamford Resident Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust In Japan
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You Lots Of Money