FAIRFIELD/STRATFORD, Conn. - Dominique Vercel Holley Kiley of Fairfield and Stratford died Monday, Feb. 24. She was 59.
Kiley was born in Paris, the daughter of Felix and Margaret Vercel. She came to the United States and worked in New York City in the fashion industry. She later moved to Fairfield and Stratford and worked as a bookkeeper for the Brooks Realty Co. in Westport. She was a member of Black Rock Congregational Church.
Kiley is survived by her husband, David; and brother, Alain Vercel of Paris. She was predeceased by her parents; and son, Oliver Holley.
Services will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm