FAIRFIELD/STRATFORD, Conn. - Dominique Vercel Holley Kiley of Fairfield and Stratford died Monday, Feb. 24. She was 59.
Kiley was born in Paris, the daughter of Felix and Margaret Vercel. She came to the United States and worked in New York City in the fashion industry. She later moved to Fairfield and Stratford and worked as a bookkeeper for the Brooks Realty Co. in Westport. She was a member of Black Rock Congregational Church.
Kiley is survived by her husband, David; and brother, Alain Vercel of Paris. She was predeceased by her parents; and son, Oliver Holley.
Services will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Fairfield To Celebrate 375th Anniversary With Grand Gala