FAIRFIELD/STRATFORD, Conn. - Dominique Vercel Holley Kiley of Fairfield and Stratford died Monday, Feb. 24. She was 59.
Kiley was born in Paris, the daughter of Felix and Margaret Vercel. She came to the United States and worked in New York City in the fashion industry. She later moved to Fairfield and Stratford and worked as a bookkeeper for the Brooks Realty Co. in Westport. She was a member of Black Rock Congregational Church.
Kiley is survived by her husband, David; and brother, Alain Vercel of Paris. She was predeceased by her parents; and son, Oliver Holley.
Services will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com
- 1 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Fairfield
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max