FAIRFIELD/STRATFORD, Conn. - Dominique Vercel Holley Kiley of Fairfield and Stratford died Monday, Feb. 24. She was 59.
Kiley was born in Paris, the daughter of Felix and Margaret Vercel. She came to the United States and worked in New York City in the fashion industry. She later moved to Fairfield and Stratford and worked as a bookkeeper for the Brooks Realty Co. in Westport. She was a member of Black Rock Congregational Church.
Kiley is survived by her husband, David; and brother, Alain Vercel of Paris. She was predeceased by her parents; and son, Oliver Holley.
Services will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire