FAIRFIELD/STRATFORD, Conn. - Dominique Vercel Holley Kiley of Fairfield and Stratford died Monday, Feb. 24. She was 59.
Kiley was born in Paris, the daughter of Felix and Margaret Vercel. She came to the United States and worked in New York City in the fashion industry. She later moved to Fairfield and Stratford and worked as a bookkeeper for the Brooks Realty Co. in Westport. She was a member of Black Rock Congregational Church.
Kiley is survived by her husband, David; and brother, Alain Vercel of Paris. She was predeceased by her parents; and son, Oliver Holley.
Services will be private.
For more information, please visit: http://www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community