FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Donna Iannucci, a lifelong Fairfield resident, died Tuesday, Aug. 12. She was 68.
Iannucci was born Feb. 20, 1946, to Samuel and Emilie DiMeo of Fairfield. She was a retired longtime dental office manager. She graduated from Andrew Warde High School in 1963 and began a long career in the dental industry a short time later, working many years for Howard S. Tolk, DDS, in Fairfield and for Alexander Mantel, DDS, in Westport.
Iannucci is survived by her husband, Cleveland Iannucci; son, Brian Allen (Michele); sisters, Paula Grant and Patricia DiMeo; brother, Samuel DiMeo; two grandchildren; stepsons, David and William Iannucci; many aunts, uncles; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents.
There will be no calling hours. Funeral services will be held at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 15 directly in St. Margaret's Shrine, 2523 Park Ave., Bridgeport with a Mass of the Christian Burial. Interment will follow in St. Michael Cemetery, Stratford.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made to the V Foundation for Cancer Research, 106 Towerview Court, Cary, NC 27513, in memory of Donna.
For more information, please visit: http://www.parentelauro.com
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm